Sensei Keagan has been a student of ours for almost 19 years, studying martial arts since he was 4 years of age. Keagan completed his Certificate 3 in Sports Coaching in 2010, and is currently at University studying towards being a doctor.
After graduating from Biomedical Science, he is taking a break from study before heading into a Master of Laboratory Medicine next year.
- Completion of VCE at Bacchus Marsh Secondary College in 2013
- Senior Shodan 1st Dan Black Belt – Gojy Ryu Karate
- Level 6 Cheng Ming, Kung Fu<
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science , Deakin University
- Level 2 First Aid
- Certificate III in Sports Coaching
- Current WWCC & police check